- Exclusive to Planes of Fame
- 0 oz., pre-shrunk 100% cotton
- Double-needle stitched neckline, bottom hem and sleeves
- 7/8” seamless collar
- Taped neck and shoulders
- Planes of Fame Logo on left chest
- Full color graphic on back
- Sizes: S–3XL
- Brand: Gildan Ultra Cotton
Douglas AD-4 Skyraider
The large and rugged Skyraider was capable
of carrying a massive load of weaponry. Developed in 1945 but arriving too late for combat duty in WWII, the Skyraider went on to experience a long service life and see action with the United States military in the Korean and Vietnam conflicts as well as with a number of foreign militaries. With four 20mm cannon and 15 under-fuselage and under-wing hardpoints, the Skyraider could carry up to 8,000 lbs. of rockets, bombs, mine dispensers, and gun pods. From 1945 to 1957, over 3,000 AD Skyraiders were built.
Outstanding print and high-quality fabric. I highly recommend this T-shirt who is considering it for purchase.