3 SHIP T-SHIRT
- Exclusive to Planes of Fame
- 0 oz., pre-shrunk 100% cotton
- Double-needle stitched neckline, bottom hem and sleeves
- 7/8” seamless collar
- Taped neck and shoulders
- Planes of Fame Logo on left chest
- Full color graphic on back
- Sizes: S–3XL
- Brand: Gildan Ultra Cotton
Along with the Supermarine Spitfire, the North American P-51 Mustang is undoubtedly one of the most recognizable fighter planes to emerge from World War II. Once it was fitted with the same type of engine -the Merlin- that powered its British counterpart, the Mustang went on to establish a reputation as one of the most effective all-round fighters of the war and certainly the best long-range escort fighter of its era.
Being a member of the museum I wanted a shirt to support the museum and this is perfect for that!