B-25 NOSE ART T-SHIRT
- Exclusive to Planes of Fame
- 6.0 oz., pre-shrunk 100% cotton
- Double-needle stitched neckline, bottom hem and sleeves
- 7/8” seamless collar
- Taped neck and shoulders
- Planes of Fame Logo on left chest
- Full color graphic on back
- Sizes: S–3XL
- Brand: Gildan Ultra Cotton
Best known as the bomber used by Jimmy Doolittle for his raid against Tokyo, Japan on April 18, 1942, the North American B-25 Mitchell became the backbone of the U.S. Army Air Force medium bomber campaigns during WWII. Carrying the serial number 44-30423, Planes of Fame Air Museum's North American B-25J Mitchell was obtained by Planes of Fame Air Museum in the early 1960s and has been kept in flying condition since then.
These shirts are of excellent quality material which will last a long time! The logo and and back picture are very nicely done! Highly recommend and looking forward to buying other ones. Hopefully they will come out with one of the F4U Corsair.
First Class artwork, on a Great TShirt. I hope they do more!