- Exclusive to Planes of Fame
- 6.0 oz., pre-shrunk 100% cotton
- Double-needle stitched neckline, bottom hem and sleeves
- 7/8” seamless collar
- Taped neck and shoulders
- Planes of Fame Logo on left chest
- Full color graphic on back
- Sizes: S–3XL
- Brand: Gildan Ultra Cotton
Planes of Fame Air Museum's B-17 was built by Douglas Aircraft and entered service too late to see combat. It served in a few training units, was placed in storage, and then placed back in service as a drone controller. When it was finally retired from military service, it had the distinction of being the last B-17 on active duty.
Following military service, Piccadilly Lilly II lay dormant until being revived as a movie star. It appeared in The Thousand Plane Raid, Fort Apache, and Black Sheep Squadron. It is best known for its role as 'Piccadilly Lilly' on the television series Twelve O'clock High.
Outstanding T-shirt. It is high quality, durable, and I get many positive comments when I wear it. Thank you Planes of Fame!